The typical cost of liposuction in the United States for just one region of the human body is around $5,000. The liposuction price increases as more areas are added and, generally the price is reduced because of the number of operations done at the same time.
Determining the exact cost of a specific surgery can only be done by speaking with your surgeon.
"PFYNC" offers liposuction at competitive prices.
Many factors can influence the cost of liposuction, including the following:
* The city in which you are having the surgery
* The number of areas on your body where liposuction will be performed and which area(s) it will be performed on
* The facility type, whether it be a hospital or a surgical clinic
* The anesthesiologist’s fee
* The experience or expertise of the surgeon
* The type of liposuction you will be having or the technique being used.
You should consider your financial options and surgical goals before making your decision. Many surgeons offer payment plans or other types of financing options so that you can more easily afford your procedure.
For one procedure the average price is just $1500 to $3000, liposuction on the lower abdomen can be performed. This may be combined with the upper abdomen in one procedure, for a total average liposuction cost of $2500 to $8000.
Other common areas of the body on which liposuction are performed on is:
Back ($1,500 – $4,000)
Arms ($1,500 – $5,000)
Breasts ($3,000 – $7,500)
Chin and Neck ($2,000 – $4,500)
Buttocks ($1,500 – $4,500)
Hips ($1,600 – $5,000)
Outer Thighs ($1,600 – $5,000)
Inner Thighs ($2,000 – $5,000)
We understand the importance of flexibility when it comes to financing your liposuction or treatment with us. With that in mind, we offer a choice of payment options to suit your particular needs of liposuction.